By Carsten Möhrke
Read or Download Besser PHP programmieren: Professionelle Programmiertechniken für PHP 5 (Galileo Computing) PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
An advent to Object-Oriented Programming in C++ with purposes in special effects introduces the reader to programming in C++ step-by-step from the best of C++ courses, via positive aspects similar to sessions and templates to namespaces. Emphasis is put on constructing a superb programming approach and demonstrating while and the way to take advantage of the extra complex good points of C++ during the improvement of real looking programming instruments and sessions.
"A solid, concise special effects textbook protecting 3D innovations, crucial basics thought, and easy-to-follow OpenGL useful programming in Java. "Dr. Jack Bresenham, Retired IBM Senior Technical employees Member Increasingly within the geographical regions of technological know-how and undefined, special effects is a space of severe value and application.
- Pro Android Scripting with SL4A: Writing Android Native Apps Using Python, Lua, and Beanshell
- Visual C++ 2010: Das umfassende Handbuch
- The definitive ANTLR reference : building domain-specific languages
- Software development : case studies in Java
- The J2EE Tutorial Second Edition
Additional info for Besser PHP programmieren: Professionelle Programmiertechniken für PHP 5 (Galileo Computing)
Moreover, if you are executing the code in the Windows command prompt, you will need to copy the file to the PHP folder to execute it. 6 Content-type: text/html Hello World Encountering a Parse Error A parse error is encountered when the code has syntax errors in it. For example, each line of PHP code should end with a semicolon. If you don’t specify one, you get parse error, and the code will not be executed. Similarly, you might encounter a parse error when you forget to use double quotes. In addition to these possibilities, there are several others that might result in a parse error.
16. 16. 16 The Add/Edit Application Extension Mapping dialog box. 17. Click OK. 18. Click OK to close the Application Configuration dialog box. 19. Click OK to close the Default Web Site Properties dialog box and close the Internet Information Services window. 20. Open the Run dialog box. Type cmd to access the command prompt window. 21. Type the command net stop iisadmin to stop all IIS-related services. A message will appear that asks if you want to stop World Wide Publishing Service and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.
Introducing PHP PHP is one of the fastest-growing scripting languages. Due to its useful features and easy-to-understand syntax, PHP is very popular in the world of Web development. netcraft. html. Also making notable progress is the scripting language PHP. Earlier this month Zend announced the availability of the first commercial products to support use of PHP, including significant performance improvements through script caching. The PHP module is compiled into the Apache server on over 5 million web sites, or approaching 40% of all Apache sites.