By Princeton Review
Ace the Quantitative part of the GMAT with aid from The Princeton Review.
Are problems with information sufficiency or problem-solving dragging your GMAT ranking down? if this is the case, this is often the workbook for you. Designed for college kids in particular seeking to sharpen their math abilities, this fifth variation of The Princeton Review's Math exercise routine for the GMAT provides the assessment and perform wanted for Quantitative mastery.
Techniques that really Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that will help you keep away from traps and beat the Quantitative section
• assistance for pacing your self and guessing logically
• crucial recommendations that can assist you paintings smarter, now not harder
Everything you must be aware of to aid in attaining a excessive Quantitative Score.
• A accomplished evaluation of key algebra, geometry, info sufficiency, and integrated
• specialist assessment of all Quantitative query kinds at the test
• up-to-date built-in Reasoning part with information on tackling desk research, photographs interpretation, and more
Practice Your method to Perfection.
• 220+ perform difficulties, together with a convention GMAT Quantitative part and drills/practice questions all through every one chapter
• step by step walkthroughs of key math difficulties, plus specified resolution factors for the perform Quantitative part